The following documents pertain to the Castleconnell Local Area Plan. The Local Area Plan is a legal document and is a public statement of planning policies.
It is valid for six years from the date of adoption by the Council.
This service is provided by Planning
The Planning department is based in Patrick Street, Limerick and is responsible for realising the economic potential of the City and County by the provision of infrastructure and the promotion of retailing, tourism and general commercial and industrial development.
Key services of this department include:
- The Review of the City Development Plan
- The Control of Development
- The implementation of Government programmes for tax exempt developments
- The Conservation of Natural and Built Environment
- The provision of advice and guidance
- Operation of the Casual Trading Area
- Advise and Management of City Events
Phone: +353 61 407210
Limerick City and County Council, 7/8 Patrick Street, Limerick, V94 XF67